Company accounts

All limited and public limited companies must send their company accounts to Companies House. If they wish to – and are eligible – small companies may prepare and file ‘abbreviated company accounts’.

We are happy to prepare annual statutory accounts for shareholders as well as abbreviated accounts for filing at Companies House. Like all our other services, we operate on a fully fixed-fee basis.